Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu item icon does not work

Menu item icon does not work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ledehouse.com
    Participant

Good morning,

In the side menu, “Sticky navigation Mega Electronics”, I started to configure the menu and everything worked normally, the next day when I started to continue to configure the menu it no longer worked, when I choose an icon for the menu it is processing for a long time and does not save or sets the icon.

“Image-0” – how I set it up on day one and want to do the same
    “Imagem-1” – I show you how it appears whenever you record for a long time
    “Imagem-2” – the menu “Sistemas de Som” and “Iluminação Decorativa” which were the menus I created on the second day are the only ones that do not work
    “Imagem-3” – After a long wait to load it displays this page, when I return to the menu it displays the configuration as “Image-2” shows

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

ledehouse.com
    Participant

Hello,

Ok

Thank you

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ledehouse.com
    Participant

Hello,

I already did that but it still doesn’t work.
    Can you check please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If it doesn’t work only for large menus than it is a problem with the PHP max input vars limit. It simply can’t process a large amount of data when you save the menu. Try to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase this parameter. You can check its value in WooCommerce -> System status. It should be at least 20000.

Kind Regards

ledehouse.com
    Participant

Hello,

I increased the value and it works now. Thanks!!!

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Menu item icon does not work’ is closed to new replies.