Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu restauration

Menu restauration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Shopix
    Participant

Hi,

I have accidentally deleted the Main Navigation menu of the Electronics Demo. Any chance that you could help me with the database code for this and instructions on how to restore it?

Also what is the role of Home Base page? I see lots of menus entries pointing to Home Base instead of Home Electronics.

Thanks!

Hello,

Where have you deleted the menu from? Have you removed the menu from the Header builder or in the Appearance > Menu?

If you have deleted from the Appearance > Menu. you will have to restore the site from the backup. If you have deleted from the Header builder just add this element and choose the menu you need.

Best Regards

Shopix
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I have removed the menu from Appearance -> Menu, which means it was deleted from the database. Please provide us with the database value for rebuilding that menu as in the electronics demo and we will insert in the database.

Thank you!

Hello,

You need to restore your site. Our theme does not have opŠµtions to restore.

Best Regards

Shopix
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I understood that. Can you please just provide a DB backup of your demo and we will take care of the rest?

Thank you!

Hello,

This would not help you. If you upload the DB, it would rewrite the whole site. You can remove everything, make net WP installation and install our theme and get the same. You see we have our own customization and WPML plugin if I provide you DB it would not be imported without errors.

Make the full backup of all your content through the Tools > Export. Then reinstall all. The best way is to contact your host support they should have the backup, just restore your site.

Best Regards

Shopix
    Participant

Topic can be closed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Menu restauration’ is closed to new replies.