Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu with HTML Block misaligned after resizing browser window

Menu with HTML Block misaligned after resizing browser window

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hollistergj
    Participant

I have an htmlblock in a few menu items. It has a row in and with a few columns of link, nothing crazy.
    When you resize your your browser window the row does not re-center itself unless you refresh the page, so you lose the 3rd column even though there is space for it if it reentered.
    How do I force that?

Hello,

When you upload your site it would load properly. When you resize the browser window the appropriate styles have not got into force.

Best Regards

hollistergj
    Participant

Not exactly what I was talking about… basically if you use the menu “full width” for the dropdown, when you resize your browser window it doesn’t reset the margins for your htmlblock in the dropdown so you lose half of it until you refresh the page after resizing your browser.
    I fixed it by making it a fixed width drop down in the menu settings. It’s not exactly how I’d like it but it works well enough.

Hello,

Megamenu blocks are not supported by the mobile menu, you should create a cloned menu without mega menu blocks for mobile. You would better use the menu and sub-menu items on your mobile menu.

Alternatively, if you still want to use mega-menu blocks, I can remove margins for mobile devices.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)