Home Forums WoodMart support forum Message for update even in clients

Message for update even in clients

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dimmisel
    Participant

Hello guys.
    We updated to the latest version of your theme and we detected an update message even in clients front-end (even in incognito page).
    Could you please fix that?
    See this here:
    https://wplugins.dicha.gr/product/clever-point-woocommerce-plugin

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and update Woodmart Core plugin the message would disappear.

Best Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

I have done this.
    Please don’t answer me just to answer and read my question. I have bought 3 or 4 licences of your theme and I am expecting a more serious and professional support.
    This message appeared in Front-end! In a customer! I get this report from my customer! This is really serious for us!
    Now I cannot see the message, but your answer is not really professional answer!

Hello,

This message appears only when the theme has been updated and plugins have not. Sometimes after theme and plugins have been updated the message may still remain due to cache plugins or settings and I just do not have another more professional suggestions for such a case. Just update the plugins and clean the cache.

In addition for you to know and inform your customers sometimes just after the theme update, the site looks like a big shortcode. Your customer should not worry just reload the page and clean cache such may happen for a second one after the update provided third parties plugins.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)