Home Forums WoodMart support forum Middle Sized Window – How to edit responsively

Middle Sized Window – How to edit responsively

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

annastadler
    Participant

Hi there,

first of all: thank you so much for this great theme! It comes with so many amazing features!
    I just ‘finished’ my new site with wood mart and am struggling with one last thing:

When I go out of full screen and make the window smaller, there is a range between the mobile/tablet size and the desktop size where the layout changes. I cannot find the options where I can change the layout to be responsive there. It just looks weird.

I could only find the options for mobile, tablet and desktop. Is there a way to change that middle part aswell?

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Best,
    Anna

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support center.

Will you kindly specify, what elements or parts of the template you want to change? For example, WP Bakery Page builder columns are configured in the Responsive tab, you know.

Header builder has mobile and desktop version and flexible rows width: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/header-responsive-settings/

Please provide more details.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)