Home Forums Basel support forum Missing archive pages on custom taxonomy or archive pages conflict on custom pos

Missing archive pages on custom taxonomy or archive pages conflict on custom pos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andre.somepro
    Participant

Hi
    Im using a plugin to create an overwiew of different taxonomies linking the taxonomy-title to its archive pages.

Its working just particially.

As soon as there are products assigend with a custom taxonomy I see them listed on the taxonomy archive page. But not blog posts and portfolio,

Example link: https://roomique.com/people/galerie-am-brusseler-platz/
    there are just 2 product items but im missing the related blog posts and portfolio.

My consideration:

I changed the theme based portfolio slug from portfolio to creators – can this be the issue?

I created custom taxonomy via CPTUI assigend to many post-types. – can this be the issue?

Do custom post types need to be registered within the theme files somwhere to work for archieve pages?

It woudl be great if you have a tip for me to solve the issue.

best regards

Andre

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

But it is not possible to use one custom taxonomy for multiple post types in WordPress. You can’t display products, posts and portfolio projects on one archive page.

Regards

andre.somepro
    Participant

thanks for the fast respone and info

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Missing archive pages on custom taxonomy or archive pages conflict on custom pos’ is closed to new replies.