Home Forums WoodMart support forum Missing Page Title on Shop Category Pages

Missing Page Title on Shop Category Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

julia_gao
    Participant

Hello WoodMart Support Team,

I’m currently experiencing an issue with my online shop where the large page title that typically appears at the top of the shop category pages is missing. Instead, only the product categories are displayed without the prominent page title. This issue is affecting the presentation and navigation of my shop, as the page title provides important context to customers.

For reference, the expected layout should have a large font page title at the top of the category page, as is standard in the WoodMart theme. However, my website displays only the product categories with no sign of the page title. I have attached screenshots for your reference to illustrate the current state versus the expected layout.

Here are the steps I have taken to troubleshoot without success:

Checked WoodMart theme settings for options related to the page title display.
    Reviewed the WooCommerce settings to ensure they are configured correctly.
    Looked for any custom CSS or functions that might be hiding the page title.

I am not certain if this issue was caused by a recent update or a configuration change. I would greatly appreciate detailed guidance on how to restore the original large page titles on my category pages. Below is the link to my shop’s category page for your review:

I’m looking forward to your prompt response and thank you in advance for your assistance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

julia_gao
    Participant

Of course, please Login The wordpress Dashboard with the account information.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, it comes from the Elementor itself – https://prnt.sc/OsnfN0m26CDO, looks like some option is enabled there so it hides the Page title. Here is an article on how it could be – https://elementor.com/help/how-to-hide-page-titles-in-wordpress/, but I cannot find that enabled option on your side.

So either use the code below or contact their support to remove that code that hides the title.

.archive .page-title .entry-title {
        display: block !important;
    }

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)