Home Forums WoodMart support forum Missing Prices at Shop Page on Safari

Missing Prices at Shop Page on Safari

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

covicon
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Team, i have an issue (unfortunately on my live Site) where the prices on the Shop Page not getting Displayed. This happens only on Safari (macOS and iOS) and also Chrome on iOS. Chrome on macOS works. I tested if there is a Plugin conflict, but could not find any. I am pretty Shure that there is an issue with CSS or something. As last test, i switched on my Dev Site to a Standard theme, and it works then. Could you please have a look and maybe provide a Snippet as Hotfix, since the issue is on a live Shop?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.hide-larger-price .product-type-simple.sale .price {
    word-spacing: normal;
    }
    .hide-larger-price .product-type-simple.sale .price > ins {
    margin-left: 0;
    }

Regards

covicon
    Participant

Hi Artem, thanks, i implemented your Snippet to the Global Custom CSS Field, but unfortunately it does not work. Cache cleared and tested in several devices wit inkognito Mode. You can check it on the Live Site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

covicon
    Participant

Dear Artem, thanks for the Support. I did this check of Plugin Conflicts already before i wrote here, and this was not a Solution. But as you requested, i disabled all Plugins again, only Woocomerce itself and Theme related is active. The issue still happens 🙁 In private Section, i send you the access o Staging Site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are going to release a 5.0.2 update today and this issue will be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)