Home Forums WoodMart support forum Missing Some Option

Missing Some Option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

silencer77
    Participant

I put an attachment please check it out. in mobile view some options are missing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have replied to your other topic where you asked the same question:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/missing-some-option/

Please don’t create duplicate topics asking the same questions.

Best Regards.

silencer77
    Participant

thanks! i have one Question. can i use my woodmart premium theme without license activation key on other site?

without license key. site will run right?

Hello,

You are Welcome.

No, you should not use the theme because you will not be able to receive automatic updates, and the premium features like demo import and maybe other features will not work properly.

Best Regards.

silencer77
    Participant

let me clear, there are two scenarios.

1) i purchased woodmart theme there is a license code. I already used this one site. If i use this theme on another site, I just use one demo on my previous site right? so in another site i will use another demo. should i purchase again the theme?

2) there is any option to buy another license? or i have to buy full theme again?

Hello,

As I mentioned in my previous reply. You should not use the theme because you will not be able to receive automatic updates, and the premium features like demo import and maybe other features will not work properly.

You can use one license code for one domain only. If you want to use the theme on another domain then you need to buy another license.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)