Home Forums Basel support forum Missing tax options in Woocommerce

Missing tax options in Woocommerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pedram
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m setting up taxes and I’ve noticed none of the options show up under the ‘Tax’ tab in Woocommerce settings. It also looks like some options are locked and I can’t change them.

See image ‘MissingTaxOptions.jpg’ for the missing options and image ‘lockedOptions.jpg’ for the options that are locked and can’t be changed. Can you please advise?

Thank you,
    Ped

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Pedram
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m not sure if your answer really solves my problem. It’ll only make me waste more time figuring this out. Is there anyone of your team who could help me with this question?

Something is not working properly or not configured properly and I can’t figure it out.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems to be a WooCommerce plugin problem and not related to our theme. That is why we asked you to check with other themes. If it doesn’t work just when our theme is active then it is some problem with Basel. Otherwise, it is a plugin issue and you need to contact plugin’s developers for help. Please refer this documentation and make sure you have configured everything correctly. https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-taxes-in-woocommerce/

Kind Regards

Pedram
    Participant

Hi and thanks for the quick reply. It’s the same with other themes, I’ve contacted Woocommerce. I hope to hear back soon.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, write us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Missing tax options in Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.