Home Forums Basel support forum Missing WordPress admin bar and content

Missing WordPress admin bar and content

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

eroweglana
    Participant

Hi,

On my homepage, the wordpress admin bar is missing along with most of the content of the homepage.
    All other pages on my site work fine, this just happens on the homepage.

When i load the homepage from any other browser, all I can see is the header of the page and nothing else also.

I’ve restore a backup from last night from when I know it was working correctly and issue still persists.

I’ve changed back to default wordpress theme and issue disappears, issue only present on Basel theme.

Please help me get the homepage back to normal function.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

eroweglana
    Participant

Update,

I had enabled the cookie info notification through the basel theme. This caused above issue.

I have disabled the cookie banner and the homepage has returned.

However now parts of the page do not display properly:

1.The featured products section sometimes does not appear unless you refresh the page.

2.The footer was 3 horizontally arrange columns, now it is only showing 2 coloumns vertically.

3.Also the search bar does not open correctly sometimes. You have to refresh the page again. One colegue has complained that the search bar never opens for her. She is using a updated chrome and I have cleared her cache and cookies already.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

eroweglana
    Participant

Update,

Above issue with missing homepage admin bar and content is happening randomly now.

The featured products section does not appear at all and the search bar is not opening.

The widgets in the footer seemed to erase and rearrange themselves, I’ve place them back and that seems okay.

Whats going on please?

eroweglana
    Participant

From first post: “I’ve changed back to default wordpress theme and issue disappears, issue only present on Basel theme.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This error says that you don’t have enough memory on your server and it is a very common WordPress problem. Luckily, there is a very quick way to solve this by increasing the PHP memory limit on your server. We suggest you to contact your hosting company for help in this question. Here is an article about this error that should help you https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/

Regards

eroweglana
    Participant

Hi,
    I have talked with my hosting company, and I have a PHP memory limit of 256MB which is more than enough.
    I need you to help me with this as my homepage is practically blank and this only occurs when the basel theme is active.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme first.

eroweglana
    Participant

Disabled all the plugins now thank you

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Missing WordPress admin bar and content’ is closed to new replies.