Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile bottom navbar showing in maintenance mode

Mobile bottom navbar showing in maintenance mode

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Aka123
    Participant

Hello, after I update the theme to the latest version, the mobile bottom navbar is showing in mobile view and in desktop view it shows bank while my site is in maintenance mode.

Hello,

Starting from now, these plugins are no longer required: Redux Framework, CMB2, please delete them. Please check the issue.

Best Regards

Aka123
    Participant

In fact I already disabled the plugins. After I deleted them the issue still remain.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Aka123
    Participant

Disable all plugins that are not related, remove custom code in function.php and remove custom css. Still the same.

Hello,

Please clarify the issue. I am checking the site and Mobile buttons navbar works https://prnt.sc/ornxn2

Best Regards

Aka123
    Participant

Please read what I said to save time. I said it happens in maintenance mode. Sure, when you login you will see it as normal. Pls see the attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Navigate to the Theme settings > General > disable Mobile Navbar buttons.

2. Navigate to the Theme settings > Footer > clean the pre footer area.

Best Regards

Aka123
    Participant

1. Navigate to the Theme settings > General > disable Mobile Navbar buttons.

– Yes, disabling the buttons and They don’t show anymore both in maintenance page (when the site is in maintenance mode) and in normal status (When the site is not in maintenance mode). However, the point is why the mobile button navbar shows in the maintenance page when the site is in maintenance mode? Normally It should be hidden because the site is in maintenance mode. If you tell me to disable them, how can I show them normally? Shop, Compare and Wistlist. So the solution doesn’t make sense.

2. Navigate to the Theme settings > Footer > clean the pre footer area.

– “clean the pre footer area” you mean remove the shortcode [html_block id="258"] in there? If yes, I did that. As I said in the number one, the issue still not solved.

Before you give me this solution, did you try that? Did you see it works? You ask for my admin access to the site and I already give you. You should have tried and after that checked in the site homepage because the site is in maintenance mode and also check in mobile as well so that you can see the issue. Or you can test at your end. When you set the site to maintenance mode, do you see the mobile button navbar showing up?

Hello,

1. You have not disabled the Mobile buttons navbar https://prnt.sc/os1879 For the maintenance mode you need to enable the mode and create a page and set the Maintenance template.

2. Provide the page URL with the problem

Best Regards

Aka123
    Participant

– The point is not about disabling the mobile button navbar. The point is in maintennance mode your theme cannot hide the mobile buttom navbar by default. So, if enable the maintenence mode,the mobile buttom navbar will anyway show in the maintence page. I already enabled the maintenance mode and set maintennance template. That’s why I am talking about it. Sadly suport team doesnt understand the issue, which is very clearly explained and will deserve 1 start from me.

– The url is my website url as I already given you, just go and you will see the problem.

Hello,

1. If you enable the Maintenance mode, you need to disable the mobile nav button.

2. I do not see the problem on the home page. https://gyazo.com/72fafd832c1b07af8b488b0dfa0b9d8c

Best Regards

Aka123
    Participant

1) In common sense, if you are in Maintenance mode you shouldn’t see mobile nav button by default. In other words, it shouldn’t show anything, except for the content that you display to let people know that this site is in Maintenance mode.
    2) If your theme doesn’t work this common sense, you should have explain directly that it doesn’t work that way and I will accept and understand it. But you still keep explaining on you way. So you deserve 1 star.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. You are actually right, the mobile navbar should be removed from the maintenance mode completely. We will do this in our next theme update. If you need, we can give you a custom CSS code to hide it on that page.

We would like to ask you to replace your negative review while we are trying to provide you with the best support we can. And sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope for your understanding.

Hello,

The maintenance page has been fixed. All the elements are placed in one row and the row has been set to be full-width. https://prnt.sc/os8fjk

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)