Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Categories Menu is displaying content from Desktop Main Navigation

Mobile Categories Menu is displaying content from Desktop Main Navigation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

weblancer.fr
    Participant

Hey,

As in the title, on my prod website the Mobile Categories Menu is not displaying the content from “Apparences > Menus > Categories” but from “Apparences > Menus > Main Navigation”

That’s pretty weird because on Dev Website it was working well.

Check images I uploaded.

Any ideas what could go wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

weblancer.fr
    Participant

Yes sure.
    Let me know please.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by weblancer.fr.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved.

Otherwise, keep the 3rd party plugin deactivated and send me the WP admin login details so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

weblancer.fr
    Participant

Hey,

The website need to be in production because my customer already lost 1 week because website was in rework.

I sent you WP Admin logins in post before your answer, you can’t see it?

Greetings

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in the response due to the weekend.

So, right now as we have checked the Mobile Menu of your Site, the Categories Menu is showing fine (i.e. it is showing the one that you want to show): https://ibb.co/dQMfz2L

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

weblancer.fr
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry for delay too.
    Yes the Categories menu is showing now exactly what I want but the “Menu” is showing also categories + “La marque”

“Menu” should show pages from “La marque” and that’s all.

Greetings

weblancer.fr
    Participant

My customer finally decided to keep only “categories” menu so this is what I did because his website need to be without bugs (because it’s in prod).
    Thanks for help anyways

Greetings

Most Welcome !!!

If you need any further assistance, we are always there for your help 🙂

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Categories Menu is displaying content from Desktop Main Navigation’ is closed to new replies.