Home Forums WoodMart support forum mobile header

mobile header

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Nagendra
    Participant

1) I have added elements in the header bottom of mobile header of my shop page but still it is not showing anything there.

2) I have this sidebar which I want to make sticky and change its title. (Image attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nagendra
    Participant

3) I have marked the side bar which needs to be sticky.(Image attached)

4) In my page title when I drop down the categories menu, the category(Herbal) with sub-subcategory has arrow shown in a very weird way. Fix that too please. (Image attached)

Attachments:

Nagendra
    Participant

Image for doubt no 4 attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Enter the bottom row settings and make sure it is enabled on mobile https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/header-rows-columns-configuration/

2. and 3 Sticky sidebar button can be only on mobile and you can set it in the Theme settings > Shop > Title and sidebar

4 Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch to the parent theme, if you use the child and provide your site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Nagendra
    Participant

I have deactivated all the plugins which are not related to the theme.
    Login detailed are attached below.

Hello,

Please find and replace the code for the default category:

body .woodmart-product-categories .wc-default-cat {
        display: block;
    }

You can now activate the plugins.

Best Regards

Nagendra
    Participant

Can I not put this code in custom CSS section for mobile ? Would that not work ?

Nagendra
    Participant

Hello,
    I have three queries regarding the mobile version of the website.

1) Since I have the sticky nav bar on the bottom now I want to remove the sidebar with title “show title” on it.(image attached)

2) I want my products to open in single click and not show the excerpt on hovering on them but only in the mobile version of the website.(image attached)

3) I have put products pagination as pagination on my desktop website but I want it to be infinite loading on in my mobile version of the website.

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Navigate to the Theme Settings > General > Mobile button navbar and drag and drop “Off-canvas sidebar” from “Disabled” into “Enabled”

2. You can change the design on hover in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product Styles. Make a single click on the product image in the grid and the product page is opened. It is not possible to set one way for desktop and another one for mobile.

3. You can set either pagination or infinite scrolling. It is not possible to set one for desktop and another for mobile

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)