Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Hotspot image

Mobile Hotspot image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

smithy5021
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to make sure that when hovering over a hotspot the popup appears to the top. It works fine on desktop but on mobile it apparently drops down by default which means I need to scroll down to see the content.

Thank you

Best

Hello,

It is not possible, unfortunately, in this case, the element overlay the hotspots marks and you will be able to view only one element. In order to view another one, you will need to reload the page. Moreover, if we move the hotspot to the top it would be cut by the wrapping row.

Best Regards

smithy5021
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I have noticed that the hotspots work fine on desktop and android mobile but on IOS devices the touch area is very small which makes it very hard to select different dots on the map (see attached picture).

1) Is it possible to expand the touch area for each points on mobile to make sure users can select them easily ?

Or

2) I added some CSS to make the dots smaller on desktop:
    .woodmart-image-hotspot {
    position: absolute;
    width: 5px;
    height: 5px;
    })

I like them that size for desktop, but how can I make those same dots bigger only on mobile for example

.woodmart-image-hotspot {
    position: absolute;
    width: 10px;
    height: 10px;
    }

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If the CSS code works, add the codes to different sections of the Custom CSS: to desktop and to mobile as the result the dots would have different sizes on the different devices.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)