Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile issue on product archive

Mobile issue on product archive

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

maorbari
    Participant

I enabled the variations products option to be shopw in product archive as single product.
    When a variation have additional pictures and I click in mobile on the product image it shows me the image instead of go the product page, so i need to click again and then it works. You need to change the logic to touchstart only to change the image and not disable the first click on the image.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi maorbari,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Archives > Product Styles and disable Open product on click on mobileoption. https://prnt.sc/F0p4IBGLMcTu

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

maorbari
    Participant

I dont have this option..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi maorbari,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

maorbari
    Participant

Thank you.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi maorbari,

Thanks for details.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

maorbari
    Participant

You can do it carefuly.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi maorbari,

I kindly ask that you provide me temporary FTP info (server, username, password, port) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

maorbari
    Participant

Sorry I found the issue:

@media
    (max-width: 1024px){
    .wd-product .hover-img{
    display:flex !important
    }
    }

It just CSS code that the developer put for enable the hover images on mobile. When remove it fix the issue, but the hover images not working in mobile. Do you know why?

Thank you.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi maorbari,

Please make sure you disabled Hover image option in Theme Settings > Product archive > Product styles.

I cannot access the dashboard, it seems you changed the account data.

Regards,

maorbari
    Participant

But I want it enable for Hover image will work.
    I removed your user because you make the site to get an Error 500 my friend.
    Just tell me how to enable Hover image in mobile too? Because it not working by the Hover image setting, it works only on desktop.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi maorbari,

I replicated the same settings with Hover image option enabled and on mobile it redirected to single product with one touch only, please see recorded video for better understanding https://we.tl/t-Bnyf5Qv1jB

And here is on desktop https://go.screenpal.com/watch/cZeujCV7PZW

You should deactivate all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

Regards,

maorbari
    Participant

But it not show the product hover image when swiping or touching. I want to enable hover image on swipe or “touchstart”.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi maorbari,

Thanks for your patience.

I passed this to developer and received his replies, this product has a hover image so it will be opened on second touch. This is how CSS works on most devices and no JS there, in the other hand is that on some devices it still requires two touches.

Regards,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)