Home Forums WoodMart support forum mobile login form is missing

mobile login form is missing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

Mobile login form in missing, along with social login form, all disappeared, only left create an account. I doubt this is because cache problem, but when disabled cache, also doesn`t work, now the issue persists.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried on staging site, but the result keeps the same, don`t know where the issue is, it works on desktop site, but not on mobile device, I cannot disable all other plugin on live site, any code to change this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see this problem on your website now. Also, how do you open this sidebar on mobile devices? We don’t see the button in your header.

itsterry0908
    Participant

yes, only not working on mobile device, and problem is in sidebar, but when in my account page, sidebar login form can show up again. I have attached admin access info, but please don`t deactivate all other plugins! Keep the site live.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to enable the following CSS file to be always loaded to fix this https://monosnap.com/file/O7V4I7Lzi9ZBPKgTZcpf4lAKY9DUkw

Kind Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Thanks! Problem solved!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘mobile login form is missing’ is closed to new replies.