Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu

Mobile Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

spnutratea
    Participant

Hi,
    The WoodMart theme is a very well designed theme consists a lot of features. I’m working on the navigation menus for my website and I was wondering you may help. Is it possible to have flyout push submenus in Mobile instead of having drop downs. I have attached the snapshots in the private content.

Do we have any css code or javascripts that would work?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Satya

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We are working on this feature already. It will be a part of our next 7.4 update.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

spnutratea
    Participant

Any ETA? I have a generic question, As I see there is an update available. If I update the WoodMart theme, will it change the settings? Or you would recommend us to create a backup before updating the theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We hope to release this update in a few months. No, the theme update will not change the settings. But creating a backup is always a good idea.

Kind Regards

spnutratea
    Participant

Could you please assist in updating the theme? I have been trying for a couple of hours no luck so far.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

5. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)