Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu and search options

Mobile Menu and search options

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ncpmt
    Participant

Hello,

How to make a separate mobile menu (prime and categories), because now the menu on mobile offers to open submenus, but they don’t show because there is a mega menu.

Also is it possible to have the main search for products and a search in sidebar to search in blog posts?

Thanks and best regards,
    Miha

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Mega menu dropdowns built with HTML Blocks are supported by the main desktop menu only. You need to create a separate mobile navigation in Appearance -> Menus without HTML Blocks dropdowns. You can also specify the categories menu for mobile devices in Theme Settings -> Header -> Menu -> Mobile menu (categories).

Unfortunately, you can’t use different search forms there.

Regards

ncpmt
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.

I would just have one more question. When I open the checkout page it opens on the bottom, how can I fix this?

Thanks and best regards,
    Miha

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but could you please provide us some screenshots for better understand or describe us the steps how to reproduce it?

Thank you in advance.

ncpmt
    Participant

Hi,

When you add something to cart (dodaj v košarico) and you go to the checkout page (na blagajno) the page opens on the footer.

Regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

ncpmt
    Participant

Hi,

Now I have made a header in the header builder, but I have a problem how to set the mobile categories menu?

Thanks!

ncpmt
    Participant

I already figured it out! 🙂

Thanks anyway!

We are glad you have solved the issue on your own. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Menu and search options’ is closed to new replies.