Home Forums WoodMart support forum mobile menu does not expand

mobile menu does not expand

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello;
    The mobile hamburger menu does not expand on the home page, however if it does on other pages … can you help me know what the problem is?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

I have disabled the plugins and this doesn’t seem to fix the problem. I give you access to my website’s wordpress administrator to see if you can help me.
    Thanks

Hello,

You have provided access however I cannot enter the site with them.

Please check the credentials and confirm the permit I can deactivate the plugins, make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello, Yes. You can deactivate the add-ons, I have a full backup. Do not worry.

I send you again access to my worpress administrator panel

Thanks

Hello,

Please check the CSS Generator, you have disabled the option, delete the current file, enable Mobile menu and save again.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello;

Where can I find the disabled option of the CSS Builder? And what is the current file that I should delete?

Thanks

Hello,

Please check WoodMart > CSS Generator in the Dashboard and enable these styles: https://prnt.sc/11040t6

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hi, I have deleted the current css file and have rebuilt the original file and saved everything. I did everything according to what you explained to me but the problem is still not solved and the mobile menu does not expand. You can help?

Thanks

Hello,

Please disable the cache on the site and check if there any cache is on the server and check.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

The site cache was disabled and the server cache was cleared. Despite this the problem persists. You can help me?

Thanks

Hello,

The cache has not been disabled that is why we cannot check the problem: https://gyazo.com/bd867d298c75cc71fa7566a8469c50d6

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

The cache is already disabled. Please check the picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We still see the cache and admin is not workable: http://prntscr.com/1181mhh

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

Try again please

Hello,

Please check your mobile menu now, it seems working after you have cleared the cache.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)