Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu icon "doubled" with WPML

Mobile menu icon "doubled" with WPML

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mkusinski
    Participant

Hi, recenty I’ve added WPML to my site. After that mobile menu icon looks like it’s doubled (see attached screenshot). Instead of three standard bars there are five I think. Tried changing settings – nothing works. Could you please help me with that?

And second question – how to align menu icon, logo and other icons in header verticaly?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

WPML can hardly ever cause such.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

mkusinski
    Participant

Acces data in private content. Yes you can disable plugins for 15 minutes.

Hello,

I have disabled the plugins https://gyazo.com/36b36ddf9622c56eaa2a614dfde008c7 the mobile menu icons look properly: https://gyazo.com/fee29fc4f262954b335f2e7aa48ef77e

I have enabled the plugins as they were all took 7 min max.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Please update the theme to the recent version.

Best Regards

mkusinski
    Participant

Hi, from the list of plugins which you turned off only Contact Form 7 is not related to the theme. Woodmart core, Woocommerce and WP Bakery are essential for a theme or shop to work. The other ones are WPML – that’s why I think this is cousing the issue. But you assured that your theme is WPML compatible?

I’ve noticed one thing (please see attached screenshot). I think there are only Woodmart elements when I inspect it with Chrome Dev Tools. Changing width of that element to zero fixes the issue. I tried it via custom css but it didn’t work.

Could you please check that again? It seems to be woodmart error…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

These plugins relate to them and they are active: https://gyazo.com/36b36ddf9622c56eaa2a614dfde008c7

Please follow my steps and check again. Leave only the plugins shown in this screen.

Best Regards

mkusinski
    Participant

Thank you. Looks like LSCache is causing the issue. Will check that further.

Best regardsMarcin

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mobile menu icon "doubled" with WPML’ is closed to new replies.