Home Forums Basel support forum Mobile menu issue on homepage

Mobile menu issue on homepage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Divites
    Participant

Hi,

Just purchased your excellent theme for a client. Right now I am testing it on a staging site.
    Unfortunately, there are 2 issues I am facing:
    the menu is expanded by default in a strange way when I visit the site on mobile (iPhone 6, latest software). On desktop it works just fine. This only occurs on the homepage and product category pages. It doesn’t make any difference which page I set as homepage. Please see printscreen on https://chalrose.com/staging/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Printscreen-menu-iphone.png
    I have set the product hover on alternative, but there is no alternative image showing when hovering. I have set the featured image and added a couple of images to the product gallery.

Please help.
    I really appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Johan

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for purchasing our theme.

1. You have installed some plugin that overrides our theme mobile navigation menu styles. Here is a file that causes all problems /wp-content/plugins/superstorefinder-wp/css/mega-superstorefinder.css

2. As we can see you duplicate the main image for each product in its images gallery. It is not necessary and of course, you don’t see when the image is changed to actually the same one.

Regards

Divites
    Participant

Hi,

Thx for your prompt reply and great support!
    I really appreciate it.

Cheers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mobile menu issue on homepage’ is closed to new replies.