Home Forums Basel support forum Mobile Menu Issue – Screen goes gray when it is clicked on

Mobile Menu Issue – Screen goes gray when it is clicked on

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

alexfilutze
    Participant

I have deactivated on plugins in a stage environment and it had no issues, will need a dev to look at this.

alexfilutze
    Participant

need an update please thanks.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins to deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

If you cannot keep the site without the plugins confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

alexfilutze
    Participant

I will attach admin info in the private content. I deactivated the plugins and it had no effect on the mobile menu.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins excepting these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce        
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

Delete Elementor, the theme cannot work on both builders at the same time. Our theme does not support Elementro.

Best Regards

alexfilutze
    Participant

Thanks, that seemed to work. Also, if I try to update slider revolution for some reason when I update it it messed up the header display, so I have just been using the old version. Any reason for that by chance?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the slider.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)