Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu not changed

Mobile menu not changed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

magazinmobilya
    Participant

Hi, the 2 tabs in the menu are the same in my website mobile view. This does not change. Can you tell me what I did wrong? Photos are attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Which plugin are you using to make the website multilingual??

And also provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

magazinmobilya
    Participant

Okey pls help me

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked that you are using a third party plugin to make the website multilingual.

Please deactivate it and then check back if the problem continues then deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

magazinmobilya
    Participant

I don’t know which plugin it is so you can disable the plugin you want on my website. please help i don’t know what to do…

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked after deactivating polylang plugin and the menus worked fine.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/xf8j64

Which clears that the issue is caused by a third-party plugin, not by our theme. Sorry, but we could not help you with this because this is out of our theme support scope.

I have reactivated the plugin on your website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)