Home Forums Basel support forum Mobile menu not working

Mobile menu not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marklund
    Participant

Mobile menu stopped working on “static start page” Still working on all other pages, post, product cateogries. Nothing happens when I click the icon on static start page. If I remove static start page and have blog as default start page it dosn’t work there either.

Basically just stopped working while I has editing different html blocks for desktop menu.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Strange, but it works correctly for us on the home page without any problems https://gyazo.com/8f50e4e358acf7016f90c12936cbff93

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

marklund
    Participant

I tried some different set ups so you may have visited while it was ok.

I found the problem. I use “Klarna Checkout” that is integrated with WooCommerce but uses custom code on check out page. The problem is when I use Klarna Checkout together with Pixel Caffeine https://wordpress.org/plugins/pixel-caffeine/ .

Is this something you can help me with or is the problem only between the 2 plugins?

I have copied the error code that displays at bottom on mobile page when mobile menu is not working … when I use Pixel Caffeine and Klarna checkout together.

marklund
    Participant

The error code is only showing on start page on mobile. Not ever showing on desktop or other pages on mobile. Does not matter if I use static start page or latest blog posts as “start page”. Error code at bottom and menu not working in both cases.

marklund
    Participant

GOT IT WORKING! Disabled custom thank you page for Klarna Checkout.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, glad to hear that! 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)