Home Forums WoodMart support forum MOBILE MENU, REVOLUTION SLIDER STOPPED WORKING AFTER UPDATE

MOBILE MENU, REVOLUTION SLIDER STOPPED WORKING AFTER UPDATE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tommyriode
    Participant

I recently updated my WP to 5.5, Revolution slider to 6.2.18, and the woodmart core plugin. After the updates, the mobile menu stopped opening, product swatches, Ajax loading, revolution slider on the home page stopped working. I’m sure there are other things I’m yet to discover. I have checked all settings – everything seem fine.
    Please kindly resolve.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

Please note your site is currently based on the WP Bakery page builder. You cannot use both builders at the same time: Elementor and WP bakery page builder. You need to deactivate and delete Elementor.

Best Regards

Tommyriode
    Participant

Thank you for your support. I deactivated all plugins, deleted Elementor, switched back to the parent Theme, and everything became normal. I have returned to the child theme and activated my core plugins and it’s still working fine.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘MOBILE MENU, REVOLUTION SLIDER STOPPED WORKING AFTER UPDATE’ is closed to new replies.