Home Forums WoodMart support forum MOBILE OPTIMIZATIONS

MOBILE OPTIMIZATIONS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

takdecor
    Participant

only one page has been shown when i open my website in incognito mode.

mobile version HTML blocks has been appeared on PC’s or laptops sometimes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

can you tell me i can resolve this? sir?

Hello,

Sorry but to check the issue we need the admin panel login details. Please provide the login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

please fix this issue.

Hello,

Sorry but I am unable to see the issue on your website. Please provide a video explanation to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

when i apply for mobile version HTML Block . it doesn’t work live.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i already did this Brother. as you told always to do it at first place.

Hello,

Really sorry for the delay in the response !

Right now, sorry to say but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working. Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site.

Also, please if possible can you please share a Video regarding your concerned issue too for better understanding.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

Should load homepage as normal. But without touch screen or scroll up-down. Mobile version isn’t load full.

Please open in your phone for better understanding.

Hello,

Really sorry for the delay in the response due to the weekend !

We have now checked your Site in real time Mobile and this odd issue is happening quite strangely.

We have confirmed from our Test Site in this regard and we aren’t facing such an issue there. You can see for yourself too: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/

So, can you please once make sure that your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)