Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Search Form

Mobile Search Form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yazilim@misyon.net
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem, when I click on the search icon on the left menu and want to search for a product, the phone turns off immediately, can you help with this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad to have you as a user of our theme!

In order to review the situation and narrow the reason for its appearance, I need admin access from you. Could you please provide it? So I can check the issue on your side.

Kind Regards

yazilim@misyon.net
    Participant

Yes I can Share

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After we looked into the situation, we found the problem with the search form comes from the lack of the necessary code. We feel terrible about this mistake and regret that this error slipped past our quality processes. We are taking this incident seriously. Once it was discovered, we took appropriate measures, and in our next update, it will be fixed.

Kind Regards

yazilim@misyon.net
    Participant

I am having big problems with this. When can you fix this?, it’s a very bad situation.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, this issue will be fixed in the next update, but if you want to be able to use the product search now, you need to disable the “Combine JS files” option that is in Theme Settings -> Performance -> JS.

https://gyazo.com/c9268e1ec06fc0bc8fb73cb4de1eb695

Thanks for sticking with us!

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)