Home Forums Basel support forum Mobile site not displaying changes but back-end is

Mobile site not displaying changes but back-end is

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chrischrisse
    Participant

Greetings,

Our mobile site display has been encountering some difficulties. Updates made to the mobile menu shows in Appearance —-> Customize, but not on an actual phone. Updating the initial theme mobile menu for example did not work. I had to re-create a new mobile menu altogether which after few hours of trial and errors finally took and displayed on the actual phone. Then I needed to add few more items to the newly created mobile menu which I did, but the updates refused to be reflected on the actual mobile site on my phone.

I can see the updates in Appearance —-> Customize, they just don’t show on an actual phone whether in Firefox or Chrome. Deactivating plugins, clearing cache both on PC and android are ineffective and show no results. Spent all day on it.

Also the logo on the footer on the mobile version was updated to be hidden, but still showed when you pull the mobile site.

So, not sure at this point what is preventing the mobile site updates to be displayed exactly as they are showing in Appearance —-> Customize.

Any help?

Hello,

Please configure all the option in Theme Settings > Header or Theme settings > Footer.

Yes, you need two separate menus: for main and mobile configured in Appearance > Menu.

You say you have hidden logo in the footer on mobile? I do not see logo on mobile: http://prntscr.com/jrj4l5

Pleae, specify 1. What do you want to configure and how it should look like and describe step by step how you do that.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)