Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Version of Homepage (Experimental)

Mobile Version of Homepage (Experimental)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bhaskar satywali
    Participant

Hi Team,

Just realized that there is an option to deploy mobile version of homepage which we would like to utilize on our live site. Understand it requires developing a new page with HTML block, is there a pre-made design available for this?

Is it safe to deploy on a live site considering the title says “experimental”?

If not, please suggest how can we utilize the existing homepage’s mobile version and design a fresh new mobile homepage?

Mobile Homepage Option

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no pre-made design available for the “Mobile version HTML block”. The title says “experimental” because it’s new option but it works very well so you can test it on the live site.

You can copy your current design of the page and paste it to the HTML Block with some minor changes as you need, then just define this HTML block to the “Mobile version HTML block” filed and it will be applied for the mobile device.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Bhaskar satywali
    Participant

Thanks Luke. We use slider rev on our site which slows things down for our mobile users, is there a way we could use images of slider rev and put them on the mobile homepage html block?

Also, hope this won’t require building header and footer once again as it’s ready available in the current homepage design.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can use our slider for the mobile HTML block: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-a-slider/

Nope, it does not require building a header and footer again.

Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.

Kind Regards

Bhaskar satywali
    Participant

Thank you Luke.

What should be the ideal height & width for a mobile slide image? We need to re-design images thus this can greatly help minimise repeat work.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can try to set the image with the “500×500” dimensions and check how it looks, if such sizes fit you, crop all images per this size.

Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)