Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile version of website showing shortcodes on frontpage

Mobile version of website showing shortcodes on frontpage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dendrolog
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with mobile version of my website. It’s frontend is showing shortcodes on frontend instead of execute them. I am not sure what is causing this problem but I think it has something to do with WP bakery page builder. Could you activate it on my website?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area for checking and confirm the permit to deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme for the period of checking what may take up to 20 minutes.

Best Regards

dendrolog
    Participant

Hello Elise,

here is the admin access in private content. I also have one other problem, not sure where it come from – I have random user accounts appear, so far two user accounts appeared and I didn’t create them. I have deleted them, but could you look into this as well?!

Hello,

The reason of the problem was the out-to-dated plugin Woodmart Core http://prntscr.com/nimazf

I have updated now the problem has been fixed.

Best Regards

dendrolog
    Participant

Thank you for your help and quick response. Very professional indeed!

Best regards!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mobile version of website showing shortcodes on frontpage’ is closed to new replies.