Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile View

Mobile View

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

How can I get the dummy content pages like for example Contact us to show on the mobile version the same as it does on the desktop?

The mobile version for me showings basic white background with only black text.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Responsive design does not allow to leave the same layout for the desktop and mobile. What do you mean, please? The mobile view does not have space enough to reflect the blocks in the same way as they are on the desktop.

Best Regards

For example look at the two screenshots, one is mobile and one is desktop how can they both look the same or at least similar?

Attachments:

this is how its suppose to look please see screenshot

Attachments:

Hello,

I am checking your “Contact US” page and it has content on the left, then a map on the right. On the mobile view content goes first as it should and then follows the map: https://gyazo.com/c28315644e999a38eec5e7e2e0ef2e63

The screen provided in #352425 shows the “FAQS – LEARN MORE”: “Learn What Is” is on the left and “FAQS – LEARN MORE” is on the right on the desktop, when I switch to the mobile view “Learn What Is” goes first, and then “FAQS – LEARN MORE” follows as it should: https://gyazo.com/79abff87b99b2a011160dd3068f646e4

This is the nature of the responsive design, you can set column width 50% on mobile and both blocks would be as on the desktop, however, it would not be readable and user friendly.

Best Regards

That is not how it really looks like on the phone. I wish it did look like that. The phone is a very basic white background with info nothing else. please see the attached photo so you can understand how it really looks on the mobile phones

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

Please below for info thank you so much I really appreciate it.

Hello,

Please check the site admin access I cannot login: Error: The password you entered for the email address goodvi*********@gmail.com is incorrect. Lost your password?

Best Regards

Please try again with the new info thanks

Hello,

Please check the password: Error: The password you entered for the email address Go********rs@gmail.com is incorrect. Lost your password?

Best Regards

Please try again the information works just fine. I have logged in many times and just tried again. Please see screenshot. thank you so much

Attachments:

Hello,

Error: The password you entered for the email address goodv******utors@gmail.com is incorrect. Lost your password?

Best Regards

I don’t understand the password works just fine for me. Are you sure you are typing the right information? Try without the gmail maybe? Please help I need this fixed urgently and as you can see you guys were able to login at the top of this conversation

Hello,

The password is not correct and you send me the same password.

Please navigate to Dashboard > Users > Add new, create a new user with admin rights.

Best Regards

Please try the new information listed in the private below thanks

Hello,

This mobile view is caused by other plugins changing the content for the mobile view.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)