Home Forums Basel support forum Modified Home page structure after WPML translation

Modified Home page structure after WPML translation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pierredemeudon
    Participant

Hi There,
    When I translated my home page, several issues came out

1. The tools from theme (eg portfolio, info boxes, buttons, ….) are not proposed for translations.

2. the page structure is modified, plugins are added (eg google translate) – see attached

3. how to translate the cookie banner, have it changed when language is changed with WPML switcher?

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Do you mean elements in the WP Bakery page builder? You need to insert the translation in each element.

2. Your question is not clear.

3. Navigate to WPML > String Translation > Choose the admin_text_woodmart_option from the dropdown, find the necessary string.

Best Regards

pierredemeudon
    Participant

1. I mean that not proposed within WPML standard process as in attached (issue11).
    If I use wpbakery, some items are not visible (see attachement issue12)

2. Look at attachement 10b (English version) and compare with attachment 10a (French and original version).

3. It’s translated, as you can see by yourself, the issue is syncho with language switcher.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Disable Woocommerce multilingual and check again. Our theme 100% compatible with the standard set of WPML plugin.

Best Regards

pierredemeudon
    Participant

Hello,
    Sorry, I don’t understand your comment and suggestion.
    Problem is only on the translated page (in EN), that differs from the original one (in FR). And concretely, for instance, that your portfolio gallery is disappearing, and leads to error message.

If I desactivate WPML, I won’t be able to see the translated version ? or if I could, I sincerely don’t know how to do ?
    And then, also, I only translated sentences … how could that make disappear your gallery?

Hello,

Deactivate the plugins marked on the screenshot https://gyazo.com/e4ebe929f8a733cf9cc92b6015bc348d

Leave the plugins related to the theme and these WPML set http://prntscr.com/lywuxu

Best Regards

pierredemeudon
    Participant

Hello,
    Excellent! That way, I can see it, what means that it’s due to another plugin.
    So complicated …..
    Congratulations !

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Modified Home page structure after WPML translation’ is closed to new replies.