Home Forums WoodMart support forum Modify cart & checkout quantities with dropdown

Modify cart & checkout quantities with dropdown

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gladiium
    Participant

Hello, I’ve tried to apply several code variations in the functions.php file to add the flexibility to modify quantities in both the cart and checkout pages. But I only get a non-modifiable quantity or the following symbols <>

Is there an additional plug-in, setting, or other feature I might need to add or modify to get a flexible quantity selection option on these pages? Thank you for all the help..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Sorry, but there are no such options in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

gladiium
    Participant

Hello, I figured out how to modify the quantities in a dropdown menu in the cart and will fix the one in the checkout as well. However, the quantities I’m selecting on my product page are not reflecting on my cart or checkout pages. The total dollar amounts are correct; but I’m having to enter manually and adjust the quantities. Is there any backend PHP code or jquery code that will solve this problem?

Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Maybe it conflicts with our AJAX add to cart option. Try to disable it in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Regards

gladiium
    Participant

I checked the AJAX setting. It’s not a conflict there. When I update the purchase quantity on the product page, for example to 5, it only reflects a quantity 1 in the cart icon and when I click it I see the same in the cart. I then update the cart itself to 5 and from there the icon in the upper right updates to the same and the checkout also shows QTY 5. So somewhere between the product page and the cart there’s something not updating. Any other ideas on what this might be?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, it seems to be a problem with your custom code since our theme doesn’t influence this process.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)