Home Forums WoodMart support forum Modify category title style & background image

Modify category title style & background image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Hi,

Where is the option to modify category titles style and image behind. I would also like to reduce the height of this image section. (see image attached)

Thanks a lot!
    Regards,
    Bertrand

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Hi,

I managed to change the image and the height (choosing inherit theme size) but I the category title is still way to big. Where can I resize the category title only?

thanks!

Regards,
    Bertrand

Hello,

We are Glad that you found the solution to the problem by yourself. You are Great!!!

The Title size of the categories depend upon the shop page title size. You can set it from the Edit shop page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/7kZ1T7T

Best Regards.

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

And while we’re at it, I would also like to remove this “back home Arrow” appearing on the left hand side of the category title (See image attached). Is there an option for that or some css available?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Ok I used a custom typography for category titles. It looks it has worked. Thanks.
    But I still need to remove this Arrow. (see previous picture)

Hello,

To Remove the arrow try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.nav-shop .woodmart-back-btn {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Hi,

Worked perfectly again!
    Cheers.

Bertrand

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Modify category title style & background image’ is closed to new replies.