Home Forums Basel support forum Move Meta-tags

Move Meta-tags

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Shane
    Participant

Hi there,

I want to move the tags down the bottom on the blog page (+ single post) – Is there a way to do this in the theme options?

I found the meta-tags in template-tags.php but need some advice on how best to do this.

Ta

Hello,

Please specify where do you want to place the tags, page URL and screenshots

Best Regards

Shane
    Participant

Wanting to move to below the post content & before the comments form

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can edit content.php file and move <div class="entry-meta woodmart-entry-meta"> with this meta whenever you want. Try to put it after <div> with entry-content class.

Shane
    Participant

thanks that works for moving the tags on the blog single page but not the main blog list page as the tags still show in the except – how do i remove / hide the tags here?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us some screenshot what and where do you want to move and send us a link where we can see it.

Shane
    Participant

I want to hide / remove the tags on the main blog list page (not move).

The instructions you gave for moving the tags worked great on the single blog page

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your website link or screenshot with this element. There are a few files where they can be located. We have to see your website to give you an instruction.

Shane
    Participant

here you go .. its a screenshot of the excerpt from the blog default page (eg https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/category/lifestyle/?blog1)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You should be able to remove this information in the same file content.php.

Shane
    Participant

okay, can you point out where / how in content.php?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just remove all elements that you don’t need like this https://gyazo.com/4df051792671d659a776938e31c35858

Shane
    Participant

I removed that whole block but tags still show on blog default.

Please confirm this is the section you mean to remove?

<?php if ( basel_loop_prop( 'parts_meta' ) ): ?>
    			<div class="entry-meta">
    				<?php basel_post_meta(array(
    					'date' => 0,
    					'labels' => 1,
    					'short_labels' => ( in_array( $blog_design, array( 'masonry', 'mask' ) ) ) 
    				)); ?>
    			</div><!-- .entry-meta -->
    		<?php endif ?>

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are a few occurrences of meta code in that file. Be sure that you have removed them all. If it will not help, we need to see your website to check what is wrong.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)