Home Forums WoodMart support forum Move or Add Price before “Add to Cart Button”

Move or Add Price before “Add to Cart Button”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gulnor
    Participant

Hi there,

on the single product site I want to move the price just above the Add to Cart Button.
    I use an “Single-Product Elementor-Layout” and in this I use the XTemos Element named “Product Add to cart” to display the variations and the add to cart button. But this element doesn’t contain the price. So I suppose I have to modify the XTemos Element itself like edit the core files. But I don’t know which files I have to edit. Or can I achieve this through another way, maybe with the help of actions&filters?

Many thanks

Marc

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Yes, Add to the cart widget does not contain the price, the price is presented by a separate widget, please check the screen: https://gyazo.com/5880291f0e7568bbf1c12d4c002bb3f0

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Gulnor
    Participant

Thanks for your answer. However it doesn‘t quite solve my problem.

Taking the example from your video: I want to move the price right after the „In stock“ label. I can‘t move the separate widget there. When the product has variations there is ever more information that is being showed before the add to cart button.

So I think I have to modify the „add to cart“ widget itself, but I can’t find the corresponding source file.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to break the blocks. The page is created by certain functional Woocommerce blocks.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)