Home Forums WoodMart support forum Moved: Reply To: Categories template display issue

Moved: Reply To: Categories template display issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

prokreeger
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same bug with Product categories element.

I have deactivated all not related plugins and switched to parent theme but nothing have changed.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Happy New Year!

prokreeger
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have created a staging site for you. So you can do everything you want and don’t be worry site.

Happy New Year!!!

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Here is how your site looks now https://gyazo.com/dbfe4464f83166cb3001ec2d4bee909b

What I have done:

1. Deactivated all the plugins excepting these ones: https://prnt.sc/wer2wj I have left related to the theme and WPML;

2. I have updated Woocommerce, updated WordPress.

3. I have deactivated the child theme.

4. I have removed custom JS (I attach the file with the code)

5. I have removed all the custom CSS (I attach files)

Please do the following:

Activate the child theme and check the issue, if the problem does not appear, add your custom JS, check, then add your custom CSS and check. Then activate plugins one by one checking the page each time to detect what causes the problem.

Then deactivate or delete the problem soft or plugin on your live site.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

prokreeger
    Participant

Hello,

This issue was caused by old version of woocommerce plugin. After updating all works fine.

Thanks for a great support!!!

Hello,

That is fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)