Home Forums WoodMart support forum Moved: Reply To: Custom fonts not applied after theme update

Moved: Reply To: Custom fonts not applied after theme update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eylulgormus
    Participant

REF:https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/custom-fonts-not-applied-after-theme-update/

I have the exact same problem. I’ve switched to the latest version and custom fonts stopped working. I’ve tried to apply the code above and then saving theme settings but it’s not working.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Can you please send me the screenshot and the page URL where the fonts are not working and showing the wrong fonts.

Also, the theme is activated on your site. No worries about that.

Best Regards.

eylulgormus
    Participant

All fonts except Josefin Sans is wrong. I’ve uploaded Brandon Grotesque in the theme options and it was working fine before the update. See the screenshot, all fonts are wrong, that is not Brandon Grotesque.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

eylulgormus
    Participant

Since I didn’t hear from you, I added the following CSS to load the fonts, so it works now but it’s not getting it from the theme options, so the bug remains.

Hello,

Sounds Great! that you have solved the issue by yourself. We will check and solve the issue in the theme update.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂
    Topic Closed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Moved: Reply To: Custom fonts not applied after theme update’ is closed to new replies.