Home Forums WoodMart support forum Moved: Reply To: How can I enter dashboard

Moved: Reply To: How can I enter dashboard

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

aminji
    Participant

Hi again
    for some reason, I have no access to dashboard at the moment and I need to switch the website to maintenance mode. how can I do it through cpanel (phpmyadmin) ?
    Regards

Hello,

Restore the access to the site:

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Enter your database and export Database.

3. Enter wp_users table edit admin and password, choose MD5 and save.

Check your site.

Be very very careful! Make the backups before doing anything, enter the changes accurately not to damage your site.

As soon as you enter the Dashboard, navigate to the Theme Settings > Maintenance mode > Enable.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Thank you so much.

I have another problem with the single product page! I entered both short and long description for the product. short description is shown after product name as it should being, but nothing is shown under Description tab ( Long description must being shown under it). How can I solve it please?

Regards.

Hello,

Please provide the product URL with the problem https://gyazo.com/845060a5225b1ebf12a8355ce70336d0 and check the credentials I cannot log in.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

there’s a hundai car which will be sold on auction. here is the link :
    https://pinetworkmarket.com/product/hyundai-coupe-i-1-6i/

I’d added all other products by importing from another website. the imported produts’ description tab content is showing well, but the new products which I’d added myself (using the current website) doesn’t show description content tab. In addition, the tabs priority is different from the custom tabs priority! Take a look please

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins to deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

If you cannot keep the site without the plugins confirm the permit for us to deactivate them for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Hi there,
    Since the website is online and functional, we can’t disable the plugins for a long time. you do it yourself please, but do not forget to enable the maintenance mode while working on it.
    This is an urgent issue, solve it asap please <3
    I’d already sent you the admin dashboard credential.
    I’m online will be anything needed as soon as asking me to.
    Regards

Hello,

As soon as I have deactivated all the plugins the description appeared. https://gyazo.com/9caae7f2b400652eba27fc6450a63e44

Deactivate all excepting these:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Then activate one by one checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Hi
    Dude! the matter is that I can’t see the content of Description tab when adding a new product. All current products are entered by importing from another website and the only product that I’d added myself is that hyundai car which I sent its link. As you see, in this product the description tab has no content, however I’d entered a description for it! Also in the screen capture that you’d sent, the car has no content in description tab!

aminji
    Participant

By the way, I can’t enter into admin dashboard anymore. It says the username or password is wrong!

aminji
    Participant

Hi there,
    Sorry, We’re on rush. would you please solve this issue a little faster?

In addition, There’s a tiny issue with category names of the posts.
    as you see in the screen shot bellow, the category name is shown at top of each post, which shouldn’t be shown at all. tell me how to hid it please. I didn’t find any option for it in theme settings :

https://ibb.co/W6Zw9bV

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

If you cannot do it on a live site, clone and move your site on a testing platform, where you can test and find the source of the problem. Our theme does not influence on this functionality.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

After re enabling the plugins, lots of settings were lost! May I ask you what had you done please? In addition a page named “a” is added to the pages. when I login into admin section, it redirects to this page! I don’t need you change it, just want to make sure what you’ve exactly done.

furthermore, you forgot to answer my second question.
    There’s a tiny issue with category names of the posts.
    as you see in the screen shot bellow, the category name is shown at top of each post, which shouldn’t be shown at all. tell me how to hid it please. I didn’t find any option for it in theme settings :

Hello,

Page a is a testing page, please delete it.

I just deactivated the plugins for what I got your permission. That all that I have done: create a page to test and deactivated the plugins.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

There’s a tiny issue with category names of the posts.
    as you see in the screen shot bellow, the category name is shown as a button at top of each post, which shouldn’t be shown at all. tell me how to hide it please. I didn’t find any option for it in theme settings :

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.post-single-page .meta-post-categories {
    display:none;
    }

For the grid if you need:

.article-body-container .meta-categories-wrapp{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Hello,

I have created a new topic and close this not to be confused.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Moved: Reply To: How can I enter dashboard’ is closed to new replies.