Home Forums Basel support forum Moved: Reply To: I want my logo centered

Moved: Reply To: I want my logo centered

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

scofieldshum
    Participant

pls check Attachments

I want my logo centered all the time, just like E-Commerce header style. (including sticky) instead of sticky header logo on the left using Logo center mode but actually not

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to do that, such modification requires complicated customization which is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

scofieldshum
    Participant

WoodMart can do, right?

New question: I want to change theme folder name to my client’s brand name, is ok to do that?

Hello,

You should rename the folder with the theme and only then upload, install and activate. You cannot do it with the installed theme.

Best Regards

scofieldshum
    Participant

I have rename the folder with the theme and then upload, install and activate, is it effect my auto update?

My PayPal show an error:Custom{“order_id”:310,”order_key”:”wc_order_pxsxr6ySnBnv4″}

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide more detail, describe your actions step by step how did you change the theme folder.

Best Regards

scofieldshum
    Participant

change folder name , upload, install , active.

and how’s
    My PayPal show an error:Custom{“order_id”:310,”order_key”:”wc_order_pxsxr6ySnBnv4″}

HEllo,

Try to reinstall PayPall plugin so that it was integrated with the renamed theme.

Best Regards

scofieldshum
    Participant

How to add Refund button next to VIEW

Hello,

You can find an additional tab which is added individually, it would follow the review tab https://prnt.sc/rkyxuy

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)