Home Forums WoodMart support forum Moved: Reply To: update WPBakery properly?

Moved: Reply To: update WPBakery properly?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cesaroito
    Participant

Hello @pacman1917, how did you get the last version of WPBakery from Wood theme?
    I’ve get activated my theme but not get the version 6.1 of WP Bakery?

Regards,

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

You can update the plugin in Appearance > Install plugins. If you have any problems (these problems are often caused by the host security or size max size limitations) you can upload and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

Best Regards

horny_fungus
    Participant

@yanakar – you say that “Appearance > Install plugin works perfectly well”, but as you can see many users have issues with that, a few topics about it were created recently. So the problem exists.

@cesaroito
    I got fresh WPBakery version from my account page on XTemos forum and installed it via FTP. First copied files to a folder with some name, then renamed original WPBakery folder (js_composer), then renamed folder with new version to js_composer.

Hello,

We shall double-check the issue. In most cases, the issue is caused by the hosting settings. Again, we shall test and I will get back to you soon.

Best Regards

nephyhlim
    Participant

same here Elise, also have troaubles updating. Under Appearance I cant find anything. Please fix this.

Hello,

We upload the recent plugin versions into the forum profile almost at sight it has been released. However, we should also include the recent versions into the theme folder and release the theme update. So, as soon as the new theme update would be released, you will be able to update the WP Bakery page builder in the Appearance > Install plugins. Slider Revolution, for example, has been updated without any problems.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)