Home Forums WoodMart support forum Moving the filter from the top to the sidebar.

Moving the filter from the top to the sidebar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

m.topal
    Participant

I changed the layout and moved the filter to the sidebar. But he became narrow. Bootstrap classes col-sm-3 etc. remained in it. How to remove them?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no way to edit columns from Bootstrap related to the “Filter”, unfortunately.

Please describe what are you trying to achieve, maybe we have some other ways to achieve that.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

m.topal
    Participant

We imported one of the templates and it had filters on top. We moved them to the sidebar. If I remove the bootstrap classes the filter becomes good. Compare screenshots. How to change/edit these classes in the administrative panel, or in another place? Your demo has a sidebar on the side, these classes are missing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Most likely you mean the “Off-canvas sidebar” functionality from our demo. Here is our documentation on how to use that: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-off-canvas-sidebar/

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)