Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mozzila firefox weird behavior

Mozzila firefox weird behavior

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

dinciu.catalin
    Participant

Hello!

I was just testing my site on different platforms, firefox, chrome and edge.

It seems that only on firefox 2 section rows behave weird ( see attach ). If i minimize the windows and then maximize it again it gets back in place, but after a page refresh it gets back weird.

First picture is how it displays wrong, and the second is how i want to display it, and how is displayed on the rest of the platforms.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on any other default WordPress theme to detect if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

dinciu.catalin
    Participant

Is there not a quick fix? I dont want to mess with the theme.

I tried switching from equal columns to default and viceversa and is the same result

Hello,

This is the issue of the content plugin. Try different sizes of the image. Our theme does not influence or have options to fix. Try different image sizes to fix that.

Best Regards

dinciu.catalin
    Participant

Even the testimonials are being displayed wrong in firefox. This came with homemade page. Its strange that whenever i move the windows, even when i go to inspect, it comes back to normal.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please provide the page URL with the problem and screen.

Best Regards

dinciu.catalin
    Participant

See attach of what is displayed wrong in firefox ( only at startup, and after every refresh )

Here is the access:

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Please provide the login URL I am trying to login with wp-admin and I cannot.

Best Regards

dinciu.catalin
    Participant

Here

Hello,

Please update the theme-related plugins and deactivate the plugins not related to the theme or confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins for 15 minutes (or less) to check. I have logged in and I see the page is perfect, when I log out the page have these gaps and defamation.

Best Regards

dinciu.catalin
    Participant

I update some plugins, includin WP Bakery page builder. And its the same problem on firefox.
    Please deactivate what you need.

Hello,

I have deactivated the plugins and it works properly now: https://gyazo.com/fd6716037309ceafbd3c32d2418f7f52

Please activate the plugins one by one checking which one causes the issue.

Best Regards

dinciu.catalin
    Participant

Its the cache plugin, always a problem with this one. What can i do, to keep the plugin and display correctly?

Hello,

Please refer to the plugin documentation or plugin support, we do not have any instructions on how to configure the plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)