Home Forums WoodMart support forum Muli font missing

Muli font missing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mitcheos
    Participant

Hi, ive just updated to the latest theme version but the Muli font is missing. Do you know how to fix?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

This font is not included in our latest theme if you want to use it then you can upload as a Custom font.

Kindly read and follow the below documentations to upload your custom fonts:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/upload-custom-fonts/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

mitcheos
    Participant

Hi, is there a better way to do this using FTP? Ive got over 200 blogs that use settings in the woodmart responsive text using the Muli font that I will need to change.

Hello,

Sorry but it is not possible to change using FTP.

Please provide the Url of the blog page where you used the font to check it whether it is possible with Custom CSS or not.

Otherwise you have to edit each blog responsive text block and set the font.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

mitcheos
    Participant

I had this issue 6 months ago and someone assisted me. I would appreciate some help, all my tickets are now placed in the too difficult basket when previously someone (Elise) would take time to assist. See ticket #230746
    Ive tried copying the old woodmart/inc/options/controls/typography/ folder to the updated theme but this didnt resolve it.
    You can see on the link below (problems with Georgia font), all the fonts are messed up. You cant expect me to go through 200 pages and update fonts because you decided to leave it out of an update?

Hello,

Google has changed the name of the font MULI this font is now called Mulish. It is available in the Typography Settings.

https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Mulish

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

mitcheos
    Participant

Great thank you for figuring that out, it really helps. Can you please help with one other thing. In the new theme version the colour option is missing in the secondary font.
    How would I reinstate this? Ive attached screen shots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

mitcheos
    Participant

Here are the details below, can you please let me know how to fix it so I can apply the fix to my other sites. Thanks

Hello,

The Secondary color option is removed from the Typography Settings.

The Secondary color is used for the Section title for example you can set the color inside the element.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/f1d8494967c72a5032ec9f26427ffa70

Best Regards.

mitcheos
    Participant

Is there any way to change this in css? Im trying to avoid having to edit all the pages titles to change from grey to the brown.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-title-container h2 {
        color: brown;
    }

If you are trying to ask anything else then please provide me with some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)