Home Forums WoodMart support forum Multilanguage cookies.

Multilanguage cookies.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

dentist
    Participant

Hi.
    Thanks for your theme.
    I need your help,how could i use multilingual cookies ?
    I can change it from theme settings,but cant translate it,or use it in multilingual website.
    Thanks in advance
    Best regards

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

If you use WPLML, Navigate to WPML > String Translation > Choose the admin_text_woodmart_option from the dropdown and find the string.

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

Thanks for your reply,but i tried to do that,it doesnt work.
    Now i changed it to english version on the theme setting,but in String translation it doesnt change. There is old version of text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dentist
    Participant

The same problem is with user dashboard.
    Wishlist looks in different language version.
    But i have translated this page it to english.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area so that we could check.

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

Thanks

Hello,

Please provide your login page URL.

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

Thanks in advance

Hello,

This issue will be fixed in the nearest update which is to be released today.

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

Hello.I have updated today my theme,but its not working like in previous version.
    Doesnt preview translated cookie.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch off all the cache plugins.

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

Hello.
    I tried to do that,but nothing has changed.
    It shows just the version of cookies text that in theme settings

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and leave the plugins not activated so that we could check.

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

Ok,i have turned them off.

Eric Watson
    Participant

We tested it locally and on the development server, and for us, translations work fine. Contact the WPML plugin support.

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

I have changed it finally,from string traslations- admin texts xts woodmart options.
    admin_text_woodmart_option was the wrong way.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

dentist
    Participant

Hello.
    I still cant find the solution for wishlist pages in user dashboard.
    I have translated this page in WPML,but it shows just one version in both languges.
    Thanks in advance

Hello,

Please update the access we cannot log in. Please provide the screens what strings do you have the problem now.

Best Reagards

dentist
    Participant

I sent you screenshot.Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Hello,

We shall fix this in the nearest update.

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

Hello.Thanks for your support.
    Today i have noticed that login settings from Theme settings changes automatically to previous settings,and it doesnt change on admin_texts_woodmart_options,
    and changes same thing on admin_texts_xts_woodmart_options for some time,after relogin to web site it changes to previous..
    Please check screentshots

Attachments:

Hello,

We are checking your Registration page in both languages and see that it works as it should.
    https://gyazo.com/3075570ea9fdc4df5fb2975e0d5ed8fe

Best Regards

dentist
    Participant

Everything works perfetly with WPML plugin,instead of Cookies and login settings.
    I change cookie text from theme settings,it changes for some time in admin_texts_xts_woodmart_options,but not on admin_texts_woodmart_options.
    And after some logins it auto changes to previous cookies text in theme settings.
    Today morning it was in english,now it shows old text that was in another language.
    Thanks in advance

dentist
    Participant

Second problem is multilingual HTML.
    It shows same version in all languages,but there are translated versions already.
    On footer or prefooter or in popup.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

The translation is part of the functionality of plugin WPML, we only provide text for translation. Try writing support WPML and explain your problem.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

dentist
    Participant

Thanks for your response and support.
    But could WPML plugin change the text of cookies from theme settings ?
    It changes in theme settings by itself.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Yes, we found a problem and are now working on a solution to it, but we need more time, we will return to you as soon as we find a solution and notify you in this topic.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

dentist
    Participant

Ok thanks.
    And about HTML translation,i tried to do how you described.But unfortunately admin_texts_woodmart_options not working.And it started i think after the big update of theme 4.0 version.Before that it was ok,before that update cookies text was changing in admin_texts_woodmart_options when i changed that in Theme settings.But now it doesnt change.
    I tried to contact with WPML,they said that it is smth with theme.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Very strange translation behavior on your site.
    We tested a lot on our dev server and made clean installs locally, but we cannot create a problem with the Theme Settings not being translated.
    We don’t know where the problem is, if you can contact WPML to check your site again and tell us where the problem is in our theme, we could provide a fix.
    Regarding the fact that translations disappeared in Theme Settings, this is due to the fact that your site was initially configured with the language English and after using WPML the language was changed to Czech, and after such changes, you need to change the standard language of some lines http://prntscr.com/oy3vqj http://prntscr.com/oy3vuu now we have already changed and there should no longer be such a problem, but the problem with the fact that translations are not applied remains.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)