Home Forums Basel support forum Multiple Questions

Multiple Questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

flintstop
    Participant

1) Add a button below every product on the shop page for a Woocommerce Waitlist Plugin

2) WhenI click on Quick Shop Page it goes back to the top of the shop page. So is it possible to retain the position?

3) I am using Yith Infinite Scroll Plugin for the Shop Page. Somehow there are many blank spaces in the shop pages and when we click on those blank space it open ups one of our product pages. Every Blank page open ups the same product page.

4) Can we change the OUt of Stock Message visible on the Product Page when a product is out of stock?

5) Can we change the Sale Icon on the product image on the shop page?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

1) You can add this button in the file basel/inc/woocommerce.php function name – basel_quick_shop_btn(). Sorry but this additional customization is out of support scope.

2) After adding product to the cart from the Quick Shop page is reloaded and it does not work with AJAX.

3) We will implement our Infinite Scroll in the next update and you will not need to use the plugin anymore. The update will be released next week.

4) What do you mean ‘change visible’? Do you want to hide it?

5) How do you want to change it also?

Regards
    XTemos Studio

flintstop
    Participant

4) I want to Customize the “Out of Stock” Message, that is visible on the Product Page.

5) I want to Customize this image too.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

1) Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.single-product .entry-summary .out-of-stock {
        border: 2px solid #CC1414; /* If you want change border color and width */
        color: #B50808; /* If you want change text color */
        font-size: 12px; /* If you want change font size */
        padding: 5px 10px; /* If you want change messange size */
    }

2) Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.single-product-content .product-images .onsale{
       background-color: #1aada3; /* If you want change background color */
       color: #fff; /* If you want change text color */
       font-size: 13px; /* If you want change font size */
       width: 50px; /* If you want change width */
       height: 50px; /* If you want change height */	 
    }

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

flintstop
    Participant

how do I change the content of that message?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

You can change this text in POT file using Loco Translate plugin. Here is a video that demonstrates how to translate strings with this plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)