Home Forums Basel support forum Multiple questions

Multiple questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Radoslav357
    Participant

1. How to hide subsubcategories when i list products from subcategory, See screenshot: hide sub categories.jpg

2. On your Layered Nav i use attribute filters,and I have some filters which in some point don’t have products under them, so i want to hide the filters that don’t have any product under them in some point. See screenshot: hide attribut.jpg

3. How to set order section on checkout sticky on screen on desctop.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello.

Categories are the WooCommerce functionality our theme does not influence. If you check categories widget you will see options Only show children of the current category.

i want to hide the filters that don’t have any product

Adding Layered Nav, you are setting which attribute to show. Show only those, which have products. There are no other options.

How to set order section on checkout sticky on screen on desktop.

The default WooCommerce does not provide such an option.

Best Regards

Radoslav357
    Participant

Adding Layered Nav, you are setting which attribute to show. Show only those, which have products. There are no other options.

– It’s set to one attribute “Size”. They all have products inside. But when i go thru categories in depth, for example from one category to subcategory, the filter shows all the filter options, some with products and some with no product.

I need hook, – function hook , which will display only filter options with products inside. For example check the previous screenshot hide attribut.jpg

There are filters by size with 0 products, shown. But in some other categories they have products.

Regards

Hello,

This is WooCommerce default functionality we have no option to change this. In our support we provide minor CSS customization, however, it will require comprehensive customization of the third-party plugin not covered by our support

Best Regards

Radoslav357
    Participant

I set the options to show only products in shop catalog under woocommerce settings, but still on sub-sub categories, they are listed with products, i want to hide them – see the link and screenshot.

Please help me to hide them with CSS or any other way.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please configure your products as per documentation here https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/

Our theme does not have any options to influence that. Such functionality is not corrected by CSS

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)