Home Forums WoodMart support forum Multiple Triggered Events with Pixel Your Site Plugin

Multiple Triggered Events with Pixel Your Site Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zngntr
    Participant

We added the meta pixel code to the site using the pixel yoursite plugin. After the installation, the necessary checks were made in the “test events” section and the pixel was working smoothly. After we started advertising, we encountered two main problems.

Problem -1:
    We found that Meta randomly counts transaction values and counts multiple times. For example, even if an order worth 100 TL made yesterday is counted correctly yesterday, we may see the order worth 100 TL twice or more in the next day’s results. The same event is triggered more than once on different days. We found no correlation between retriggered sales. It happens completely randomly.

We consulted about this problem with digital marketing experts and they said that it was most likely a theme-related problem. That’s why I purchased support time so that I can consult and resolve this issue with you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

zngntr
    Participant

I cannot test the current site with another theme because the site is currently live.
    I told my friends who are digital marketing agencies about the problem with the plugin and asked if they had encountered this problem. They also used the same plugin with many themes and stated that the plugin worked properly.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, it is not possible to check if it is a theme issue or not. It might be caused by a lot of different things. The only way to solve the problem is to find what is it caused by. That is why it needs to be tested with the default theme first.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)