Home Forums WoodMart support forum My account menu dropdown

My account menu dropdown

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello guys,

Hope you´re doing well. I would like to implement an organized my account menu drop down (example.png) on my website similar to (example2.png). Could you tell me how to do it or where to edit the files.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is located in the file inc/template-tags.php. The function name is woodmart_get_header_links.

Kind Regards

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello my friend,

I wan’t able to locate that file. Should I look under wp-include? Also, to implement that menu is just with html and css?

Best Regards,
    Keizer Osman

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is located in the folder wp-content/themes/woodmart/. It is our theme’s file. Unfortunately, we don’t have instruction for such customization. It may require additional PHP, CSS and HTML changes.

Kind Regards

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello again, I was able to find the file but I cannot find the function

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This function located there. Try to use search for text in your code editor.

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello my friend, I did, please see the attached screenshot. It doesn’t find the function in the file. Could you please have a look?

Best Regards,
    Keizer Osman

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, this one /inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello Artem, woocommerce coding is a bit confusing to me. Where can I edit the html and css?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The HTML is in that file. CSS code can be put to the child theme style.css file or in the Custom CSS field in Theme Settings. Sorry, but we don’t have a detailed instruction for this.

keizershaquil
    Participant

Are you able to just add the two columns for me and I’ll ask someone to do the css for me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This menu is generated dynamically based on all the links in my account and we don’t have a code to add two menus there.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)